1. Take a CALCIUM HARDNESS reading with a quality test kit. The correct reading is a minimum of 250PPM (mg/l)
2. Dose at a rate of 10g of Calcium Hardness Increaser to 1,000 litres (220 gallons) of water. Each dose will raise Calcium Hardness by approximately 10PPM (mg/l) and add no more than 50g at any one time.
3. With the circulation running, sprinkle the product directly to the water; DO NOT PRE-DISSOLVE
4. Bathing may recommence when all product has been dissolved.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.
There are no reviews yet.