1. Ensure filter(s) have been cleaned prior to application.
2. Ensure circulation is on whilst applying Spa Sparkle to the water.
3. Add 25ml of Spa Sparkle per 1000lts of water and pour directly into the spa.
4. After 12 hours check filter cartridge and if required hose down to remove debris.
5. If water has not cleared after 48hrs please contact your dealer for further assistance.
As a weekly maintenance dose add 10ml of Spa Sparkle per 1000lts of water. Important Allow each treatment of Spa Sparkle 24hrs to restore clarity, its’ not recommended to over dose the product as it could impact on filtration.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.