1. Test the water for Bromine levels using a TEST KIT
2. Ideal range is a Bromine level of 6ppm to 8ppm, adjusted depending on occupancy (higher for greater occupancy and up to 8ppm, with a MINIMUM of 6ppm for lower occupancy). If tests show low readings then tub has experienced high use and should therefore be elevated to the higher end of the operating range. If bromine reads: 0 – 3ppm, Add 10mg of Calcium Hypochlorite granules. 4 – 6ppm Add 5mg of Calcium Hypochlorite granules. 7 – 8ppm Nothing to be added.
3. Ensure bathing has ceased before adding chemicals to the water
4. Add Calcium Hypochlorite Granules directly to circulating water with water temperature above 20 0C (for temperatures below 20°C add product to 10 litres of clean water in a clean plastic container and add to directly to the circulating spa water.)
5. During the dosing process always ensure water is circulating via the filter and all spa covers are removed.
6. For Drain down & shock dosing procedure please revert to Operations Manual or contact Operations Manager.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.