1. Maintain the pH balance between 7.4 – 7.6.
2. Test the water with a CHLORINE test kit, the ideal reading for free chlorine is 2 – 3ppm.
3. On START UP and COMISSIONING of new water, use this product to Shock Dose the water to a minimum of 20 PPM with circulation / blowers on and all covers off.
4. To increase to the Free Chlorine reading by 1ppm add 2g of Spa Stabilised Chlorine Granules per 1000lts of water.
5. Spa Chlorine Granules can be added directly to the water with circulation running and water temperature above 20°C.
6. Re-test for Free Chlorine on a daily basis and after bathing.
7. It is recommended to add Spa Non-Chlorine Shock on a weekly basis to help with the oxidisation process (reduction in contaminants).
8. If you experiences difficulties please contact your local dealer.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.